maandag 16 januari 2012

100 questions to keep me from boredom


1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
I don’t have iTunes but..
Mohombi – Bumpy Ride
3 Feet Smaller – Let It Out
Dappy – No Regrets
Justin Bieber ft Ludachris – Baby
Chase&Status – Saxon
The Pierces - Secret

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Robert Pattinson and Keegan Allen

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
“to turn inside out.”

4) What do you think about most?
I guess the obvious.. Sex.

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
“Sweety how are you? What happened to Jessica? 

6) Do you sleep with ____ or without ______ on?
Do I sleep with blank off or on? Sure....

7) What's your strangest talent?
I can sort of shift my right middle finger. Looks really nasty yet cool

8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
Girls are annoying as fuck!
Boys are stupid, ignorant, lame and can’t be trusted.

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
I had a song written about me. My ex bf was in a SKA band and he was completely in love with me and so he wrote the lyrics and they made a song out of it. I still love it even though it was ages ago.

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Dunno? Somewhere last week in my room probably

Keep on reading if you dare :P


11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Uhm…  I guess so but not sure if they are phobias or actually disorders

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
That would highly likely be a Yes.

13) What's your religion?
I don’t really have a religion. Not gonna say I’m Atheist either, I do believe there are things out there bigger than us. Just not sure what/who yet.

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Riding my bike. Looking up at the stars. Smoking a cig.

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
If I say behind I’m lying. I’m quite the camwhore, but only for pictures I take myself. Otherwise I prefer to take the pictures so I don’t look stupid on them.

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Streetlight Manifesto.

17) What was the last lie you told?
“No, I’m alright”

18) Do you believe in karma?
Yes. I just see it happen all the time.

19) What does your URL mean?
Pretty much that I expose myself, so it’s not at all literal.

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness: I forgive too easily.
Strength: I can get through pretty much everything.

21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Robert Pattinson (and Keegan Allen too!!)

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Not sure if having sex in a pool also counts as skinny dipping…

23) How do you vent your anger?
I yell, curse, scream. Occasionally I throw something across the room. Punch my pillows or the walls.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Uhm… I have quite a collection of make-up and nailpolish.

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Talking on the phone. I don’t really video chat.

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
I’m getting there, but I’m still not completely satisfied. Working on it though.

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Sound I hate: Alarmclocks
Sound I love: Music

28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I wasn’t born?

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I do believe in ghosts. Just not how they are pictured in movies/cartoons.

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: Side of the couch. Left: Couch pillow

31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
I smell home.

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
This one guy’s toilet. I was so scared I’d either get Aids or pregnant or both… SO nasty! There was a hole in the wall, no toilet paper, graffiti everywhere… I just couldn’t hold it in much longer.

33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
Somewhere in the between.

34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Robert Pattinson…

35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
 You are born to live your life the way it’s been planned way before you were born. So when you don’t want to live that way you’re screwed and you have to find a way to make shit work for yourself, while everyone arounds you think you’re stupid for not doing what you should. So I don’t really think there’s a “meaning of life” because it got fucked up ages ago. 

36) Define Art.
I really dunno, sorry.

37) Do you believe in luck?
Nope… At least I try not to because it’s never on my side.

38) What's the weather like right now?
Cold, fresh. Pleasant for the time of year.

39) What time is it?
1.21 AM

40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
A bike. I have never crashed this bike.

41) What was the last book you read?
Halo I believe… NO! Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione (I love those books!!!)

42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
If that is the smell that hangs around gas stations then Hell Yes!

43) Do you have any nicknames?
I’m not sure… Amy Wijnhuis or Amy Wijnkelder on weekends. And Neen.

44) What was the last movie you saw?
I am afraid it was Remember Me. It was terrible!

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
Either the tiny hole in my head from when I got hit with a brick or the 100 times I bruised my ankle which made them very weak.

46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Nope

47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Interiors. I’m obsessing over how I would decorate my own place, what I would buy, what I desperately need… Kind of weird.

48) What's your sexual orientation?
Heterosexual most of the time.

49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Yep… Fucking High School kids…

50) Do you believe in magic?
“I’ve got the maaagic in meeeee” NO! I was into the Wicca stuff years ago, shit never got real ):

51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Unfortunately no.

52) What is your astrological sign?
Cancer… Ironically.

53) Do you save money or spend it?
Spend it like crazy! I really have a bad shopping addiction. I should start saving!!

54) What's the last thing you purchased?
A glass of wine? Oh wait no 2 shots of something I don’t remember.

55) Love or lust?
Atm both! But… Love wins over Lust always.

56) In a relationship?
Who me? What is this a joke?

57) How many relationships have you had?
A real relationship… only one. Had boyfriends before, meaningless stuff like that, but only one thing worthy of being called a Relationship.

58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope… I keep trying but I just can’t.

59) Where were you yesterday?
Teehee :P Jealous girlfriend? Well I spend my day shopping for new jeans and then I got take out for me alone and then I went out dancing.

60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Plenty, as I just moved into my room. Tissue box, a few books, pillow and ofc my walls.

61) Are you wearing socks right now?
Why yes, because else I’d be freezing my butt off.

62) What's your favorite animal?
Pretty much all catlike creatures, penguins and sloths (they look hilarious!)

63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Embarrassed to admit this but alcohol pretty much. Or the internet :P I’m just really awkward when I’m a 100% sober and don’t really know someone… 

64) Where is your best friend?
In bed I hope.

65) Spit or swallow?(;
Didn’t see that one coming… Ehm.. Swallow mostly.

66) What is your heritage?
I honestly do not know. Neither does my mom…

67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
12 am… Probably saying the word penis over and over because I just realized it was my new word.

68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
McBoogerballs. I also don’t think his real name is Satan, it’s probably something like Fitzherbert. So I completely understand why he is so incredibly evil and changed his name into something waaay cooler. I’d do that too!

69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
DUH! Someone has to do it…

70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Honestly? Yes. I’d give my life for the ones I see as true friends. It’d be nice to have a friend like that.

71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Well… I’m defo not jumping into the water, simply because my swimming skills aren’t that highly developed. But I’d make sure I find a way the doggy get’s saved. Mostly because if I’m late for work it means I don’t care about it anyway so I wouldn’t mind getting fired over saving a dog’s life. 

72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.
a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) Of course I tell people. I’d first post it as sort of a joke on fb like: I only have one month to live, any ideas of shit I could do? But I’d get all the people I like enough to share it with together. And then tell them it’s not a joke, shit’s real.
b) Well.. I’d get the fuck out of here that’s for sure. I’d go somewhere sunny for a few days and just relax. Then I’d go up to the people that I’ve always wanted to punch in the face and do it. Take the most awesome people I know to Disneyland because I’m dying to go there. Oh and I’d go out and have lots of sex, because it’s pretty awesome.
c) I don’t think I’d be afraid to die. Especially not if I know I will not suffer or anything. Hey I can even help to plan my own funeral, that’s pretty cool (:

73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
Trust. It’s sacred.

74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Mohombi – Bumpy Ride. No clue why, it always puts a smile on my face

75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
134

76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust, laughter, respect and great sex

77) How can I win your heart?
By showing me you care about me, that you like me for who I am flaws and all, respect my personal space and be fucking honest. Shouldn’t be that hard right?

78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Nope…

79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To start enjoying life

80) What size shoes do you where?
I guess that would be a 8,5?

81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
I still look better than you!

82) What is your favorite word?
Fuck

83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
Ache

84) What is a saying you say a lot?
Everything will be alright in the end, if it’s not alright it’s not the end.

85) What's the last song you listened to?
The creep… Yes.

86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
Black, purple, grey and pink

87) What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of the Building of Parliament in Budapest I took when I was there.

88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
M.W.

89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
When my dad would ask how I really feel about him and about him living with us again.

90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Freak the fuck out! WTF?! How the fuck did mummies get in my friggin room?!

91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
X-Ray vision. No one has to know, but I bet it would be awesome and funny! Only if I can turn it on and off whenever I want tho, I don’t want to see literally everything all the time.

92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
My 21st birthday party. Best party I ever had.

93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Pretty difficult to just choose one…

94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Gers Pardoel

95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
California

96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not as far as I know… And if they were I couldn’t give a rats ass.

97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Not that I can remember. Maybe as a kid but… Guess not?

98) Ever been on a plane?
Yep… Not all that fun.

99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Give us the Pirate bay back! Oh and also… I know what you are thinking and it is really dirty.

100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
No.

Well that was mindblowing wasn't it?